me is equal to pink
Pink Blog
ABOUT STUFF CBOX LINKS FOLLOW
Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back

HOME
Mom is everything to US!
aritu sy blogwalking ...and terjumpa satu lagi blog yg sgt comel. http://nadia-dalamfikiran.blogspot.com/ ni capture scr blog tu...




dan sy membaca satu entry yg sgt menyayat hati..subhanallah! sehingga menitiskan air mata tau. setelah meminta kebenaran dari tuan punya blog, (makasih banyak2 ye nadia amalina!) so..sy share kt sini. semuanya memang benar apa yg ingin disampaikan kepada insan yg paling bermakna dlm hdp kta iaitu IBU! ;') bacala ye..dgn penuh penghayatan.... 


"Dear ibu ,
          Thank you for everything . Thank you for being my first teacher on earth .
I wish I could sit here and give you words to describe what my mother means to me . There aren't enough words in the dictionary . I don't know how she did it . - [ LeBron James ]

Have you considered that when you are judging her, you are actually defining yourself ?


  • My ibu is a chronic worrier , she nags us all day . We think it is worry , she thinks it is love .Now try to listen from a non-judgemental mind and hear her message of love .
Do you remember the motherly protection you received as a child ?

  • Her heart is unbreakable , her heart is all accepting , even when I rebel and retaliate against her without giving her a choice . And you know , it is never too late to apologise ~

  • Ibu is no cry-baby , she can take the most intense pain and the deepest hurt without resentment . Have you asked your ibu to share about the times she felt like crying ?

  • Ibu is my candle , she lights me up in my darkest hour . Ibu , how are you able to keep the light burning ?

  • Ibu , where are you ? I may be with her , but I seldom know what is in her heart . Do you have her in your heart ?
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs ... since the payment is PURE LOVE . - [ Mildred B. Vermont ]
Have you considered that ibu needs a rest too ?
  • My ibu is broke , she gave up every bit of her savings for our sake . Is it ever possible to pay her back for what she has done for you ?

  • Oh yes ! A nagger she is ... If I had chosen to understand her motive behind those words , I would have heard love instead of nagging . Surely you would hear her differently if you are silent in the midst of her voice.
If you were to cook a dish for your ibu , what would it be ?

  • Ibu is a follower , she follows all our decisions and never wants anything for herself . Do you know what her unfulfilled wishes are ?

  • My ibu has big ears , she can remember everything I have ever said to her . Do you pay heed to what she tries to tell you ?
Have you asked your ibu to tell you the story of her life ?

  • My ibu spoils my diet , she cooks me my favourite dishes when I am back home . How about dating her over a candlelight dinner ?

  • My ibu is a GPS* , she senses where we all are and many a time she knows what or how we feel . Do you have the same sixth sense about her when she is not with you ? (*Global Positioning System)
Have you asked your ibu how she is lately ?

  • Ibu is a heater , she warms my heart with love . How do you express love to your ibu ?

dan kami wajibkan manusia berbuat baik kepada kedua ibu bapanya ; ibunya telah mengandungnya dengan menanggung susah payah dan telah melahirkannya dengan menanggung susah payah . - [ al - Ahqaf 46:15 ]
  • Maintenance-free machine . We never need to worry ; she takes care everything for us .Why don't we lift the burden from her and take care of her ?

Have you ever asked her what that furrow on her forehead is about ?
Thank you ibu . "

sumber gambar : diyalina

no gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you -
LIFE 

i love my mom so much! u are everything for me mom! can't imagine my life without u. ;'(

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment





Thanks for reading
Older Post | Newer Post